- 5 c. hot mashed potatoes
- 3/4 c. Tofutti sour supreme
- 1/2 c. soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 c. pimentos
- 1/4 c. fresh chives for garnish
- 1/2 sliced red pepper for garnish
- 1/2 sliced yellow pepper for garnish
- 1 recipe pie crust
- 1/2 c. vegan cheese
- Form prepared pie dough into 6 balls. Roll out each into a round and place in muffin tin. Prick crust. Place a small ball of aluminum foil into each tart crust to keep them from shrinking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 – 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Whip potatoes, sour supreme, olive oil, sea salt, seasoned salt and pimentoes together until creamy. Fill tarts with potato mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese melts and tarts are hot. Garnish with peppers and chives.