- 2 Tbsp. soy margarine
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 8 c. fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3 c. diced, cooked potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. mustard seeds
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 10 whole grain wraps
- In a large stock pot, sauté seasonings and onions in oil until clear. Add fresh spinach and sauté until tender. Add all remaining ingredients and cook for fifteen minutes. Set aside.
- Heat wraps in a dry non-stick skillet, turning and heating on both sides until warmed. Place 1/2 cup filling mixture in center of each wrap. Fold bottom of wrap up over mixture and then fold in the sides and roll. Serve hot.