- 24 – 30 small red new potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 1/2 c. grapeseed Veganaise
- 1 c. black olives, sliced
- 1 c. dill pickle relish or cubes
- seasoned salt to taste
- 1 c. finely diced celery
- 1 c. shredded carrots
- Scoop out potatoes, leaving enough on the edges for the potatoes to hold their shape.
- Place the potato that you have scooped out into a mixing bowl.
- Add Veganaise, olives, relish, seasoned salt, celery and carrots. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the boats, mounding just a little.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and chopped parsley or chives. Serve cold.