- 1 Tbsp. safflower oil
- 5 c. chopped leeks
- 6 c. peeled, cubed potatoes
- 1 1/2 qt. water
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 Tbsp. Bill’s Best Chick’nish seasoning
- 2 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. Saucy Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt, optional
- In a large saucepan, sauté leeks in safflower oil until soft and lightly browned. Add potatoes and 1 1/2 quarts water. Cover and simmer until tender.
- Remove about 4 cups of the soup to a blender, add chick’nish seasoning and blend until smooth, adding water as necessary.
- Return contents of blender back to the soup, stir in ranch seasoning and salt to taste.