- 4 c. potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 c. Tofutti better than cream cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded vegan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- salt to taste
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mashed potatoes, vegan cream cheese, vegan shredded cheese, onion powder, seasoned salt and add salt to taste. Mix well.
- Using a tablespoon of this mixture, form into balls and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place on oil-sprayed baking sheet or use a silicone mat.
- Spray tops of potato balls with oil and bake at 350 for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown.