- 8 cups water
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup carrots, sliced diagonally
- 3 cups potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons McKay’s Beef Style Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 20-ounce can Worthington® Vegetable Skallops®
- ½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large kettle on medium-high heat, place all the ingredients except for the flour, ½ cup water, and canola oil.
- Simmer for approximately 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Mix the flour, cold water, and canola oil together in a separate container until smooth and creamy.
- Stir the flour mixture into the stew and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat. Garnish with some fresh green onions.