- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Red Bell Vegenaise Sauce:
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, fire roasted and minced
- 1/4 c. Veganaise
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- pinch of sea salt, or to taste
- In a ziplock bag, combine marinade ingredients, and mushroom caps and mix. Refrigerate to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Place in baking pan and pour the remaining marinade into the caps. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes on each side.
- Mix sauce ingredients and serve with the burgers.