- 4 c. romaine lettuce, torn
- 4 c. baby spinach leaves
- 1 c. mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1/2 c. pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 c. almonds, slivered, lightly toasted
- 1/2 c. coconut, lightly toasted
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp. Better than Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- dash salt
- In blender, combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- On salad plates, arrange lettuce and spinach leaves. Drizzle with dressing and decorate with orange slices, pineapple, almonds and coconut.