- 1 20-ounce can Loma Linda big franks, sliced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
- 3 c. sauerkraut
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine
- 1/4 c. Wondra flour
- 1 c. unsweetened original almond milk
- 1/2 c. original Silk creamer
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. parsley, fresh or dried
- 1 tsp. salt, or to taste
- Cook potatoes until tender, but still slightly firm. Cool and slice or dice.
- In a small saucepan, melt margarine. Add flour, stir and heat.
- Slowly add almond milk, stirring constantly. Add soy creamer, onion powder, parsley and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes, big franks, sauerkraut, red pepper flakes and almond milk white sauce. Mix well. Serve hot or cold.