1 ½ c. warm water
1 Tbsp. lecithin granules
1 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp. active dry yeast
1 ¾ c. whole wheat flour
1 c. unbleached white flour
- In a large bowl combine the water, canola oil, salt, honey, 1 cup unbleached white flour and 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast.
- Mix together and whip for about 5 minutes.
- Slowly add the rest of the flour until it becomes a soft dough. Knead for about 5 -10 minutes.
- Spray the bottom and sides of the bowl with vegetable spray and cover the dough with a clean towel. Let the dough raise until double in size.
- Spray a 14-inch pizza pan with vegetable oil spray and stretch the dough into place.
- Put the sauce and topping on and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.