- 2 c. cashews
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean, or 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla, alcohol-free
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 1/2 c. cashews, soaked
- 1/3 c. agave nectar
- 1/4 c. liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 c. filtered water, as needed
- 2 1/2 c. chopped, cored, fresh pineapple
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Place crust ingredients in food processor and process until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Sprinkle half of the crust mixture into bottom of pan.
- In blender, combine filling ingredients except for pineapple and blend until smooth.
- Place pineapple into dish over crust mixture. Pour in filling and spread over top.
- Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top. Chill.