- 1 carton mock burger patties, cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. beef-style seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 c. cold water
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Heat oil in skillet and add frozen burger patties. Heat until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix cornstarch, beef-style seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder with water. Pour into small saucepan and heat, stirring, until thickened.
- Move burgers to the side of pan, add peppers and onions; cover and cook over low heat until tender. Cut burgers into strips and stir in gravy.