- 1 16-oz. package gluten-free penne rigata corn pasta
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c chopped scallions
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 c. tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Sauté onion in olive oil until tender. Add scallions and garlic. Continue to sauté until onions are clear.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and salt. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Fold in cooked pasta. Sprinkle with chopped basil leaves. Serve hot.