- 6 c. raw pecans, chopped
- 2 large onions, diced
- two 14-oz. packages organic tofu
- 12-oz. container Tofutti sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. soy or Earth Balance margarine
- 5 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. vege-sal
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 box. organic corn flake cereal, juice sweetened
- 3 c. vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot powder
- Sauté onions in margarine, until clear. Add seasonings and sauté. Add broth and simmer.
- Meanwhile, drain and mash the tofu and add Tofutti sour cream. Crush the cereal and add to the tofu mixture, along with the pecans and arrowroot. Mix. Stir in onions and mix well.
- Place in casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for at least an hour. Serve with vegan brown gravy.