- 1 c. white whole wheat flour
- 1 c. unbleached flour
- 1 Tbsp. Rumford baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ c. pure maple syrup
- ½ c. agave nectar
- ½ c. pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ c. canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. soy milk
- ½ c. dried cranberries, chopped
- ½ c. pecans, chopped
- Mix the dry ingredients together and make a well in the middle of the ingredients.
- Pour the oil, vanilla, pure maple syrup, and agave nectar in the middle of the dry ingredients. Gently stir muffin mixture together.
- Spray a standard 12 cup muffin pan with oil spray. Divide the batter between the muffin cups.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 –25 minutes or until done. Check doneness by inserting a toothpick in the middle of the muffin, if it comes out clean, it is done.