- 1 1/4 c. pecans, crushed
- 4 Tbsp. Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 lb. extra-firm tofu, frozen and thawed
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. chicken-style seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 3/4 c. vegetable broth or vegan unsweetened milk
- Combine pecans, bread crumbs, rosemary and sea salt. Set aside.
- To make marinade, mix broth or milk, paprika, chicken-style, yeast flakes, basil and onion powder.
- Squeeze excess moisture from tofu. Slice into triangles. Soak tofu triangles in marinade for at least 15 minutes or overnight.
- Dip tofu into bread crumb mixture and place on oil-sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes, turning halfway through baking. Serve with Herb Roasted Vegetables