- 12.3-oz. box Mori-Nu tofu
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 c. brown rice flour
- 1 c. pecan meal
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast
- 2 c. cooked black beans, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In blender, combine tofu, garlic, onion and liquid aminos and blend until smooth. In a mixing bowl, combine the brown rice flour, pecan meal, cornstarch and nutritional yeast and mix together. Add the contents of the blender and mashed black beans and mix.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-sick cooking spray. Add canola oil and spread around the pan. Spoon 1/4 cup of burger mixture at a time onto pan and shape into a patty. The mixture will be soft but will become firm as it bakes. Bake approximately 15 minutes on each side.Serveinasandwichmadewithgluten-freebread.