- 1 c. unbleached white flour
- 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. soy milk
- 2 20 oz. cans sliced pears, drained
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. unbleached white flour
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the flour and salt. Add the olive oil and soy milk and stir just enough to mix.
- Roll out half the dough between sheets of waxed paper and place crust into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Fill crust with sliced pears and sprinkle with brown sugar and flour. Roll out remaining dough and place on top of pie.
- Flute edges and cut steam vents in the top. Bake at 400 degrees for about 35 minutes.