- 1 c. soy margarine
- 1/3 c. Florida crystals
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. cold water
- 2 c. unbleached white flour
- 1/4 c. carob chips
- 1/4 c. crushed peanuts
- 1 c. confectioners sugar
- 1 Tbsp. carob powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. soy milk or cold water
- Whip the soy margarine, sugar, vanilla and water together until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until blended.
- Shape cookies into crescents and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- For the frosting, mix all ingredients together until creamy. Drizzle over the top of the cookies.