- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/2 c. carrots, julienned
- 1/2 c. onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. red or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 c. cauliflower florets
- 1 bunch broccoli florets
- 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. salt
- 1 16oz. box penne pasta, cooked
- 1 recipe Alfredo sauce
- 1 c. tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 c. vegan Parmesan or nutritional yeast flakes, opt.
- In a medium skillet, combine oil, onions, carrots and peppers. Sauté until onions are clear.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli and squash and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Mix with pasta and Alfredo sauce. Top with tomatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan.