- 1 c. whole-wheat flour
- 1 c. white whole-wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ c. applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ c. vanilla almond milk
- 1 19-ounce can Loma Linda Little Links
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the applesauce, pure maple syrup, and the almond milk and stir to mix well.
- Cut Loma Linda® Little Links into 7 slices each, then add to the pancake mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour ⅓ cup of batter into the skillet for each pancake. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with vegan margarine and pure maple syrup.