- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. black soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp. thin soy sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 block of tofu (cut into large pieces)
- ½ package of Thai rice noodles
- ½ c. dry roasted peanuts
- ¼ c. chives
- 1 c. fresh sprouts
- 1½ tsp. red chili paste
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Cut tofu into large pieces. Fry in oil-sprayed skillet until golden brown on all sides. Mix black soy sauce, thin soy sauce, sugar and lime juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place garlic, onion and sesame oil into a wok and sauté on medium heat until onion is clear. Add soy sauce/sugar mixture and the tofu. Stir until combined. Add cooked noodles and peanuts and toss mixture until combined. Add chives and immediately remove from heat.
- Mix in bean sprouts. Place in a serving dish and garnish with more roasted peanuts. Serve with slices of lime to squeeze over noodles before eating.