- 2 c. unbleached white flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening
- 1/2 c. Truvia baking blend or Florida crystals
- 1 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 fresh raspberries for garnish
- 1 fresh orange, sliced, for garnish
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar of choice. Add vanilla, orange zest, lemon juice and orange juice while beating.
- Mix flour baking powder and cornstarch. Slowly add to cake batter while mixing. Pour batter into oil-sprayed bundt pan.
- You may want to wrap the bottom of the pan in foil and place pan on a baking sheet to prevent burning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For frosting, combine powdered sugar and orange juice. Beat until light and fluffy. Spread over cooled cake.
* You can also make this into cupcakes, if you like.