- 4. quick oats
- 2 c. hot water
- 2 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 c. pecans, finely ground
- 1 12.3 oz. package Mori Nu tofu, extra firm
- 1 small onion, cut in half
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. McKay’s beef style seaoning
- 1 tsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- In a large bowl combine the quick oats, pecans, bread crumbs and two cups water.
- Put everything else in the blender and blend until smooth. When blended add to the oats and pecans and stir till well mixed. Let stand until thickened.
- Take ¼ cup of oatmeal mixture and form into patties.
- Spray a cookie sheet with vegetable spray and spread about 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan. Lay the patties on the cookie sheet and lightly spray tops of patties with vegetable spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 – 30 minutes. Half way through baking side turn the patties over. Serve with your favorite gravy or ketchup.