- 2 1/2 Tbsp. egg replacer
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 1 1/4 c. vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 c. turbinado sugar
- 3/4 c. vegan brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. flour of your choice
- 2 c. rolled oats
- 2 tsp. baking power
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. raisins
- Place egg replacer into a small bowl and stir in water. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the vegan butter and the sugars. Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Stir in oats, then stir in the flour and mix well. Add raisins and egg replacer mixture.
- Using a heaping tablespoon, shape into balls and place on oiled baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.
* to make your own egg replacer, mix equal parts of potato starch and soy or rice flour. A mashed banana could also be used instead of egg replacer.