- 1 c. raw walnuts – soaked for 1-2 hours
- 1/2 c. sunflower seeds, sprouted 2 days
- 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes, soaked
- 2 tsp. miso
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. ground coriander
- pinch of cayenne, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. caraway seeds
- Romaine lettuce
- Sweet Onions
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Veggie cheese
- Allow the nuts to drain in colander prior to making this, or towel them dry if you are in a hurry. If they are too wet, then the mix gets too gooey.
- Process all ingredients in food processor until you have small crumbles like ground beef.
- Serve in romaine lettuce leaves or Swiss Chard leaf with diced tomatoes, diced avocado, diced onion, sprouts and top with veggie cheese.
* Add some salsa and chips to make it more delectable. Makes a deliciously complete meal, very filling and satisfying. Serves 4-5