- 3 c. soy curls
- 1 Tbsp. McKay’s beef style seasoning, vegan
- 3-4 c. water to cover soy curls
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 c. additional water
- 1 1/2 c. vegan mozzarella
- 1/3 c. Leahey beef-style gravy mix
- 4 sub rolls
- Toast the sub rolls if you like. Sauté or steam the onions until tender. Soak the soy curls in water until tender. Drain and season with beef-style seasoning.
- Heat in a medium skillet. Mix gravy with 1 c. water. Add to the skillet and cook until thickened.
- Spoon some of the soy curls mixture into a sub bun. Top with onions and vegan mozzarella and serve.