- 1 medium onion, slivered
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 c. Worthington Vegetable Skallops, quartered
- 2 c. canned tomatoes
- 3 c. fresh okra, sliced
- 1/2 c. sweet yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken-style seasoning
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- Spray a stockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Add onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and Worthington® Vegetable Skallops®.
- Sauté over medium heat until onion is clear, then add the remaining ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes. Serve over grits or brown rice.