- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 8-oz. package fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/2 inch pieces or 1 13-oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. beef style seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. unbleached white flour
- 1 c. hot water
- 1 c. Silk soy creamer, plain, or 2 c. unsweetened non-dairy milk
- In a small saucepan, sauté mushrooms in oil until they begin to “sweat”. Stir in garlic and beef style seasoning and sauté lightly.
- Add flour and stir to coat mushrooms and brown a little. Stir in hot water and soy creamer, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened.
* You can use 2 cups unsweetened soy milk instead of water and soy creamer if you like.