- 2 1/2 c. walnuts
- 2/3 c. whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 c. flaxseed meal
- 1/3 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (alcohol free)
- Place walnuts in food processor and process until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine processed walnuts, whole wheat pastry flour, flaxseed meal, raisins, sea salt, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix well.
- Form into balls, place on baking tray and flatten. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, being careful not to burn them. Cool.