- 3 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. onion powder
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. ground sage
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, opt.
- 3 1/2 c. quick oats
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except the oats. Bring to a boil and stir in oats. Return to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes, or until thick. Using a 2-in. scoop or 1/4 cup, form into patties and place on oil-sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, then turn patties over and bake about 10 minutes longer.