- 6 c. potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1/3 c. dill pickles, diced
- ½ c. green olives, sliced
- ½ c. red peppers, diced
- ½ c. carrots, grated
- 1 ½ c. Vegenaise
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- salt to taste
- In a medium size bowl combine the potatoes, dill pickles, green olives, red peppers and carrots.
- Mix the vegenaise and seasonings together and fold into the potato mixture. Spray a mold* with oil spray and fill with potato salad.
- Chill a couple of hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Unmold and garnish with Carrot curls, tomato wedges and black olives.
Yield: 15 – ½ cup servings
* Also nice in individual cups.