- 2 16-oz. packages frozen mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. cane juice crystals
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1 1/2 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 c. unbleached white flour with germ
- 1/2 c. soy margarine, melted
- Spray an 8-inch cassorole dish with oil spray. Pour in the frozen fruit. Sprinkle with half of the cane juice crystals.
- Mix some of the orange juice with the cornstarch, then mix in the remaining orange juice and lemon juice. Pour over fruit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, remaining cane juice crystals, and flour. Stir in margarine until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of fruit and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour, or until lightly golden.