- 2 c. unbleached flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. agave nectar
- 1/4 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 c. soy milk
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries, diced
- In a large bowl combine and mix the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the liquid ingredients.
- When the batter is well mixed, gently stir in the fresh strawberry pieces.
- Spray 2 mini muffin pans with oil spray and fill. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully place on a platter to cool. Drizzle a little icing on top.