- 1 c. unbleached white flour
- 1 c. cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp. Rumford baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 c. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 c. creamed canned corn
- In a medium-sized bowl mix all the dry ingredients together. Make a well in the middle and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until well blended.
- Spray two mini muffin pans with vegetable oil spray and then spoon the mixture into the pans. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite meal.