- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp, extra virgin olive oil
- 12 oz. pkg. Ives meatless ground veggie burger
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen corn
- 28 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- two 16 oz. cans pinto beans, drained
- 16 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 c. taco sauce
- 1/2 c. diced green chilies
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- In a large stock pot, heat oil and sauté onion until clear. Add the burger and continue sautéing for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with diced avocado and tomatoes on top.