- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, grated or diced
- 19 oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1+1/2 c. fresh or thawed frozen corn
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 corn tortillas, quartered
- 19 oz. can mild red or green enchilada sauce
- 1+1/4 c. cheesy sauce
- Sauté onion and zucchini in olive oil until tender – about 10 minutes.
- Add cumin and salt. Add black beans, tomatoes and corn.
- Place a layer of tortillas in a casserole dish. Spread with some of the enchilada sauce. Top with some of the sautéed vegetables. Spread with cheesy sauce. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes.