- 2 c. Melty Cheeze (see other recipe)
- 1 c. onion, diced
- 3/4 c. black or green olives, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) mild green chilies, chopped
- 1/4 c. pimentos or fresh red bell pepper, chopped
- 12 whole grain English muffins, split
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour Melty Cheeze into a medium bowl. Add onions, olives, chilies, and pimentos. Stir well.
- Place English muffins on a large baking sheet. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture onto each muffin. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and muffins are crisp around the edges.
Makes 8 servings