- 6 c. cooked potatoes
- 2 tsp. McKay’s chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 c. unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 c. seasoned fine bread crumbs
- Combine all the ingredients except for the bread crumbs in a medium sized bowl and whip together until potatoes are well mashed.
- Using a ¼ cup scoop, form potato mixture into balls and roll them in the breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Spray mini muffin pans with olive oil spray and place the potato balls into the pans. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a tray. Garnish with a tomato rose and fresh parsley. Serve with brown gravy.