- 1/2 c. dried cherries
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. dried dates
- 1/2 c. dried figs or blueberries
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 1 c. raw almond slices
- 1 c. raw cashews
- 1/4 c. raw pecans
- 1/4 c. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c. ground flaxseeds
- 1 c. unsweetened dried coconut
- 1/2 c. dehydrated bananas
- 1/2 c. raw oatmeal, regular or toasted, optional
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt, optional
- 5 Tbsp. brown rice syrup, agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 c. rice bran oil or safflower oil
- Place ingredients for mix #1 in food processor and pulse until the fruit begins to stick together, or use a hand blender to achieve the same results.
- In a medium bowl, combine mix #1 and #2. Stir in mix #3 and combine thoroughly, pressing until mixture holds together.
- Press very firmly into tray and refrigerate until set.