- 3 c. diced potatoes
- 2 c. diced carrots
- 1/2 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 c. reserved cooking water from the vegetables
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butler’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon, opt.
- Cook potatoes and carrots until soft. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Place cooked carrots and potatoes in blender, along with remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
Variations: Add salsa / green chilies or use in soups or macaroni and cheese.