- 1 c. water
- 1 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Soy Curls
- Soak soy curls in 1 cup warm water until tender, 10 – 12 minutes. Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Add yeast flakes, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, paprika and Italian seasoning.
- Spread evenly on oil-sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes, until dry.