- 1 Thai coconut, use coconut meat and 1 cup coconut water or nut milk (almond, cashew or walnut)
- 2 large mangos, peeled and cut
- 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, brown rice syrup, or 2-3 soft dates
- 1/2 c. chia seeds soaked in 1 ½ water
- Open the Thai coconut, remove the meat, and measure out 1 cup of the coconut water.
- Place coconut meat, and water in high speed blender and blend till creamy and smooth. If the coconut is not available, use 1 cup of Almond Milk or other nut milk
- Add mangos, orange juice, vanilla and salt, and then blend for about 10 seconds more. Taste before adding sweetener to determine how much is needed. This depends on the sweetness of the fruit used. Do not over-blend.
- Pour into a bowl with soaked chia seeds and whisk until it is well blended and has the appearance of tapioca pudding. This will thicken more as it chills
- When chilled, layer the pudding in 4 parfait glasses with sliced banana rings or Kiwi slices or top with a mint leaf and a slice of orange.
*You can also use any fruit you like for this recipe.