- 3 c. uncooked white sticky sweet rice
- 2 c. coconut milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- sliced ripe mango
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Add 1 cup of uncooked sticky rice to a rice cooker with 1¾ cup of water. Cook each cup of sticky rice in a rice cooker individually. It works better to only cook sticky rice in 1 cup increments.
- Place coconut milk, sugar, honey and salt into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add rice to the coconut milk mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until cooled.
- Serve sticky rice with sliced mango and garnish with sesame seeds.