- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1/4 c. cold water
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp. McKay’s beef style seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 – 12 oz. package Yves meatless ground burger
- 1/2 c. pecan meal
- 1 c. quick oats
- 2 c. finely ground fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. fruit-sweetened ketchup
- In blender, combine water, Bragg’s aminos and onion; blend until smooth.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl and add the burger, beef style seasoning, cornstarch, oats, pecan meal, bread crumbs and mix well.
- Spread into oil-sprayed baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees and for about 30 minutes. Top with ketchup.
* You could also use gravy instead of ketchup if you like.