- 1/3 c. raw cashews
- 13.66 oz. can coconut milk
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/3 c. cornstarch
- 2 c. water
- 1/4 c. canned pimentos
- 2 1/2 c. cooked macaroni
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, cashews, cornstarch, yeast flakes, salt, onion powder and pimentos.
- Blend until smooth. Add water and blend again.
- Place cooked pasta into a medium saucepan. Add cheese mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened. Serve hot.
*You can also pour the prepared macaroni into a casserole dish, adding water as necessary, and top with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes.