- 3 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. wheat bran or oat bran
- 1/2 c. wheat germ
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c. ground flaxseed, opt.
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped pitted dates
- Combine and mix ingredients for mix #1. Mix maple syrup and cinnamon, drizzle over the top and stir in.
- Spread on baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees for 1 – 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden and not sticky. Stir in mix #3.