- ½ c. non-dairy margarine, melted
- 2 c. creamy natural peanut butter
- 3 c. graham cracker crumbs
- ½ c. pure maple syrup
- 1 c. carob chips
- ¾ c. peanuts, chopped
- Line a 12-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, mix the melted margarine, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and maple syrup until well combined.
- If mixture is too dry, add more peanut butter or maple syrup. Put 1 tablespoon of mixture in each paper liner. Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt carob chips. Put a small swirl of melted carob on the top of each cookie and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.