- 1 19-oz. can Loma Linda Tender Bits
- 1/2 Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. celery, diced
- 1/2 c. fresh spinach, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. VegeSal
- 3 8-oz. packages Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent dough
- Drain the Loma Linda® Tender Bits and place them in a food processor. Process until coarsely ground.
- Remove and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, except dough, and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into the pre-cut triangles. Place a generous tablespoon of filling in the middle of the triangle and gather the dough up around the filling to completely cover it and form a little pouch.
- Pinch edges to seal. Repeat using all of the filling and dough. Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes to cool a little before eating.