- 8 oz. firm water-packed tofu, mashed
- 2 c. cooked, puréed lentils
- 1 c. chopped onions
- 1 c. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c. old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 c. instant oats
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop, form into patties and fry in the olive oil until browned on both sides.
- If the patties are too moist in the center, bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.